Trivial question about AMSAT's cleanroom

     Good morning to the net.
        I was sitting around being bored at work and a question
     popped into my head.
        What "CLASS" cleanroom is the AMSAT cleanroom in Maryland?
     By class I mean is it a "Class 10" or "Class 100".
        The reason the question arrised is the fact that I've been
     working in cleanrooms for the past 15 years. So the question
     just hit me...
        Thanks, Mike