Re: SUNSAT Status

Sias.  I will be going to Vandenberg in the morning with a final amplifier
and power supply.  Expect to be able to re-orient the antennas for
tracking.  Three passes tomorrow:  AOS 2019Z max el 9 degrees, AOS 2154Z,
max el 76 degrees, AOS 2336Z max el 11 degrees.
     Suspect Niki Steenkamp will attempt only the 2154Z pass but we will
try and be ready for the 2019Z pass as well.  Cliff Buttschardt K7RR