TO-31 Signal levels

I tried to work a pass of TO-31 this evening, and I copied almost no signal.
I just put my pacsat ground station back in service, so I checked pre-amp
operation, antenna SWR, etc. With just a cursory check, my equipment seems
to be functioning normally. I'm using Hy-gain twist yagis and an Icom 820
transceiver (with Icom preamps).

My question for the group is, does TO-31 have lower output power than say

The investigation continues...

73 de John AA2BN

P.S. Is there any guess as to when TechSat will be open for amateur use?