ChromaPix...THANKS!

Dear Friends,

This is just a note thanking those of you who responded to my request for
help regarding ChromaPix.  Your advice was right on.  After some tweaking
of the receive timing the N1EH Space Communications Station is now on line
receiving pics from Station MIR.  WAY COOL!

I can remember on the edge of my memory sitting transfixed with my nose
inches from the TV screen as Neil Armstrong took that first "...small step
for Man..."  Here we are on the eve of a new millenium, Earthling
radionauts, bringing picture downlinks from our orbiting space station into
our homes.  WOW!

Special Thanks to:

Douglas F. Bowling
Frank Sperber
Bill Jones
Hayes Copeland
Allen Emer
Eric Vandeweyer
GREG WB6FZH/KH6
All ground personnel and aeronauts

Again, thank you all for helping rekindle an interest that spans decades
back to a childhood dream of flying in space.

KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!

Best of 73
Catch 'ya on the air!

Gene Harriman