Re: RE: LEO Survey

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:06:04 EST K5OE@aol.com writes:
>Hi Randy, Mike, Bruce, & the list:
>
>Here's yet another sampling of data on QSL'ing.....

(a LOT  snipped)

A question here:   Does anybody use the AMSAT QSL Bureau any more?

I have thought of bundling up a bunch and sending them there, but don't
know if
anybody knows about it anymore?  This bureau handles domestic and DX
cards.

I have MY envelopes on file, does anybody else?

73,
John, K6YK