Fwd: Re: FT-847 or IC-821H ?

Forwarded comments from a guy who goes through lots of radios.

There is no comparison, the FT-847 is winner by far.  Better receiver,
transmit audio superior,  plus the feature of DSP that really helps get
rid of
the QRM and QRN to help pull the weak signals out.  I sold all my ICOM
gear
for the 847 and glad I did.
Curt
n0gvk@amsat.org

Jim Shorney                                          -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorn@binary.net
nu0c@amsat.org
NU0C
Lincoln, NE, USA