Re: Fine pictures from MIr today !

At 07:45 UTC the 24th of february, I received packets transmissions from Mir
during my breakfeast. The handheld FT50 tranceiver with a quarter wave whip was
on the table, closed to the tea pot, in the dining room of my hotel. Funny to
listen to cosmonautes conversations (on 143.625) when eating boiled eggs :+))
Cheers

Jean-Louis G/F6AGR
Portsmouth, UK