FT847 and FO 20/29 question

     Hi all,
        I'm trying to help a newbee get on the satellites. He's got
     an FT847 and we've programmed AO-10 and FO passbands into the memories
     but I'm not familiar enough with the radio to tell him how to
     compansate for doppler on a FO satellite where you tune the receive
     signal for doppler and not the transmit.
         Anyone want to tell me how they're doing it?
        Thanks, Mike
     mike_nason@hp.com
     ka7hbb@amsat.org
     ka7hbb@navicom.com