Software Installs

I made the near fatal mistake of upgrading computers and now am involved in
reinstalling all software. I tried to reinstall Station which I have on
several disks as Zip files and it wouldn't install. I seem to remember that
there was some secret to installing this from multiple disks but can't
remember. Any suggestions.

I installed WiSP from Zip files. For some reason it would not accept my
serial number. Any clues??

Rick
W5JAZ

Richard J. Lawn