738 uhf cushcraft antenna

I really wonder how many people are really having problems with the ant
model with the new style switch box???? I have had my antenna for 8
months, ant is deaf, after I had the receiver, 7/8 hardline checked and
everything else, Mike N1JEZ made some recommendations on how to check
the switchbox. I finally sent this box to cushcraft after talking to
their tech departments several times. They according to my phone
conversation today have a design problem, asked when will the fix be in
place, ??????don't know. They have had the box for 8 weeks as well as
have not answered my email on asking them to give me information of what
is going on, I finally spent some more long distance charges again.
Therefore, anyone having the same problems maybe I can head of your
frustration of not being able to get the antenna to work. I too am new
to this part of the hobby, have quite a station, useless without a
receive antenna. Thanks for all the help Mike, looking foreward to
working everyone on the birds!!!!

73