Re: RE: LEO Survey

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:06:04 EST, K5OE@aol.com wrote:

> Here's yet another sampling of data on QSL'ing.....

As long as we're talking about QSL cards... today when I got home and
checked my mailbox I had a cool surprise. It was a QSL card from RK3KPK,
Andy Mironov ex RS3A confirming receipt of a packet message I left on Mir
several months ago. It is my first card from Russia, especially from Moscow.
The card has a picture of one of the RS birds on it and the envelope he
mailed it in is also pretty cool. He included a envelope which was
preaddressed and I am definately going to mail him one of my cards. Here's
my question, since the envelope is preaddressed and in Russian, will the
USPS know what to do with it? I would hate to mail it and have it not get
there. Does anyone have any suggestions?

73 Jeff W4JEF

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L #1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |