Fine pictures from MIr today !

Very fine pictures this morning at 07.10 UTC pass over Italy !
Optical problems seems to be over... I was at least able to get fine
immages of the sky over Europe, with a clear earth horizon in the
background.
The horizon position  in two consecutive pictures clearly shows the MIR
rotation
Of course the subsequent orbits I was at work....
A little proposal: why not keep SSTV active the most of the time ? I
feel a lot
of European hams will agree....

Station: Kenwood TR751, no preamp, 9+9 Yagi RHCP, azimuth and elevation
cntrl,
Cromapixel and a Genius SB16-compatible card.

Best 73 and good sstv to all,                                    I4XQG,
Guido