Re: MIR SSTV still on

> If Andy didn't told you yet,
> MIR SSTV system it's still ON at 0720z (23Feb).
> Enjoy!

Strange, I got several NICE images yesterday,
but although MIR was in SSTV mode last pass
(I slept through early passes), the images that
came down were complete GIBBERISH.  Did
anyone get any usable images out of the pass
that went through the US about 13:40 UTC (I
don't remember the exact time, but it was less
than a half hour ago).  When the code came on
at the start of the pass, you could hear a harsh
AC motorboating sound that seemed similar to
sounds you used to get out of very old
fashioned mobile power supplies.  This noise
seemed to be wiping out the image completely
even though it wasn't audible during the time
the tones were going.  Anyway, something is
not right, maybe it's my receiver.