Re: MIR SSTV and the Station Software

Mike good morning. Use WiSP. It will "play" your KCT .  Also, You can
call up CromaPix with it ,and  doppler track  an FM satellite. With a
little frequency adjustment in the program your discriminator meter will
stay centered. I use WiSP for all FM birds. UO-22, KO-23, KO-25,TO-31,
AO-27, etc.

73 Jeff kb2wqm