SSTV Fuji copied

Tony,

Walked in to the shack, saw your posting and just had enough time to bring
up ChromaPix and point. First shot was noisy but I received it complete
because we knew where to park.
Once the bird started moving across NJ fast I had a heck of a time button
pushing, dial spinning
and antenna pointing, hence although the other two pics are clearer I didn't
find and lock the sig quick enough. I managed to send up a shot of my son
Sean in the shack but didn't have a lot of time to center the freq on 435.885.

Station here is FT847, Az/El KLM 14c 18c switchable. pre amp at radio. 70cm
Mast mount is off line at the moment, could have used it.

A longer Alert/start tone would give a better chance to center the waveform.
Damned if I didn't turn it the wrong way every time.

If you like, I will send the jpegs of your light house picture to you direct.

Had a good time on the bird tonite. TNX

Al Emer N2YAC
FN20