Re: <Autofrwd>Re: Re: ANS 052 / R18 QSL

Hi

The QSL of SP 41 are ready to be printed, we wait for a Russian traduction.
All AMSAT-France people are working hard for the next SP 42 satellite. This
satellite must to be in Russia at the end of the week. The next work for
AMSAT-france is to send back QSL to the more than 900 letters for the SP41
satellite. Sorry for the delay.

The SP41 QSL request list should be updated at thye end of this week with a
QSL 41 preview.

Best 73's

C. Mercier
Amsat-France secretary.

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:05:17 GMT, Richard@g3rwl.demon.co.uk (Richard W L
Limebear) wrote:

> That can't be right. RS-19 or Sputnik 42 would be more like it.

Has anyone gotten their Sputnik 41 card yet?

73 Jeff

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L #1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |