RE: Why?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Fordham, David R
Sent: Monday, February 22, 1999 2:49 PM
To: James B Sibley
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Why?

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:54:17 -0500 James B Sibley <compute-x@juno.com>
wrote:

> Why am i getting messages like this? Thanx in advance.
> James

James,

Although I don't know for sure, I would expect the most
likely reason is that someone was genuinely trying to
be efficient and courteous.  --   Just a guess.

You guys are wonderful.  Truth is, I screwed up.
I am on a different E-mail program (Outlook 98) and
I am sure I had something set wrong.  I think it
is fixed now.  Please excuse the error.  Thanks
for being so polite.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC.  MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net    -    kd9kc@amsat.org
Home  page:   http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
El Paso, where the sun spends the winter.