MIR SSTV and the Station Software

Fellow ops;

I am using the Station software, in conjunction with the KCT.  I had to
be out today, and left the station unattended.  I received some partial
pictures today that looked quite interesting.  Since I haven't been able
to figure out how to get station to compensate for a simplex FM
frequency, the automation was incomplete, although Station will control
rotor movements through the KCT.

Has anyone figured out how to automate this task using Station?  I can
fool it by setting up a full duplex console, and setting the frequency
"mid-passband," but the only FM mode available is NFM, which doesn't
seem to be wide enough for use.  I haven't been able to correctly
configure the Sarex consoles, and haven't been able to make those work
at all.

If someone has a strategy which works, please let me know.  I wish I had
been there today to tune, as what I did receive looked very nice indeed.

Thanks and 73, Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org