A0-27 Help Please

I am trying to access A0-27 on 436.800 Down 145.800 up as per the
article written by W2RS in QST mag. I have allowed 21 minutes after it
crosses the night / day line and then it is on for a further 17 minutes.
So far I have not succeeded. Have I got the right uplink downlink freq's
and is it switched on when in the southern hemisphere ??
Can some one advise me if I am on the right track for A0-27...

Thanks
John ZL4FV
Southern New Zealand
E-Mail johnw@clear.net.nz