OOPS! What's MIR Keps?

From:           	Self <Single-user mode>
To:             	amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject:        	Re:Current Mir 2 line Kep source?
Copies to:      	sarex@amsat.org
Send reply to:  	pmarkham@newsguy.com
Date sent:      	Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:43:34 -0500

My apologies for the misinformation implying MIR Keps could be found in the amateur.tle file
referenced in my last post. Arguably, the most popular amateur radio space platform, but not an
amateur radio satellite, it is not included in that file, I downloaded a few minutes ago. I suspect
current Kep data is available at this site, somewhere. Gotta go to work, now. If someone locates an
actual daily updated file with current MIR 2 line Keps that are not part of a large file, please
post the url. TIA.

Pete/wa4hei

> To those that might be looking for the same as I requested, try this:
>
> http://oig1.gsfc.nasa.gov/scripts/foxweb.dll/app01?
>
> chose: OIG Main Page
>
> then: Automated Downloadable Files
>
> then follow instructions and choose your poison.
>
> There may be other choices, so do not quit looking, here.
>
> Thanks to those that pointed out the path.
>
> Pete/wa4hei
>
> > I don't think it has anything at all with their orbit
> > decaying. This happens every time there is a
> > docking.  They would have to update elements
> > every orbit to keep up when they change it for
> > docking.  You might check the NASA OIG
> > though to get a little more current than those
> > you mentioned.
> >
> > TTYL

> > | Bill Jones, N3JLQ,Sweden, Maine  |
> > | wejones@megalink.net             |