Re: Re: Potato Masher question

I am very glad to see this correction as I was really wondering and
searching for what I thought was a error.  In addition, I wanted to run an
experiment in which the basic TPM antenna was to be built with a
crossed director added.  The idea here was to vary the spacing to the
loops in such a fashion to bring the impedance down to fifty ohms.  Just
an idea!  Cliff  K7RR