Re: Current Mir 2 line Kep source?

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:37:52 -0500, "pmarkham" <pmarkham@newsguy.com> wrote:

>  Is there some other source that is updated more often? Ron Parises's MIR Keps post to amsat-bb is
> sorely missed.

Yes, I miss his Mir posts also. I use the Orbital Information Group web page
at the NASA site as well as Celestrak for keps, both are updated almost
daily.

73 es gl Jeff W4JEF

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L #1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |