wisp3211

Hello Pacsat users:
I am trying to run Wisp3211 with Windows 98 and DSP2232 but can't get
the Wisp program to initialize the DSP2232. I ran an earlier version of
Wisp with Windows 3.1 without trouble for years, but never got Windows
95 so maybe I just haven't got onto Windows 98 yet. Anyhow I have tried
everything in the Readme file, am using the default baud rates for the
satellite setup, but no luck. Maybe my autoexec.bat settings aren't
right, but I've tried a lot of variations.
Any suggestions or a combination that works for someone else would be
well received. 73's Jack VE3EP