Success !!!

Hi y'all,

	Well, I decided to give it a try.  Loaded W95SSTV, set it up, plugged it all in, and
waited.  5 minutes later, I got my first MIR SSTV picture.  2 more followed in just minutes.
Even the kids enjoyed watching the pictures as they heard the sounds.  Looks like it all
works like y'all said it would.  The pictures weren't great, so I won't bother to upload them
to my web page, enough around already hi hi.  Can't wait till I get my beams & G-5400B
up to get better sigs.  Well, its off to dog training, see y'all later.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC.  MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net    -    kd9kc@amsat.org
Home  page:   http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
El Paso, where the sun spends the winter.