KLM Echo 70 question

Good day,
   I've just returned from a local Ham Fair and saw a couple of "new"
old radios for sale. Turns out that there about ~1974 vintage KLM
Echo 70's un-used... (don't ask me how)
   Anyway, they are 432-432.48 and 435-435.48 Mhz USB/LSB/CW 10 watt
radios. They will work for AO-10 uplink and 432 weak signal work but
don't cover the FO-20/29 down link band.
    Question,
   Has anyone done a conversion on these radios to move the 432 up to
435.5-435.98 Mhz?
   If so, how much is involved in the conversion?
       To give you some idea as to why I'm interested. I can get them
both (2) for $120.
   73   Mike  KA7HBB