[Fwd: STUPID DIGITAL QUESTION]

  Oops - meant to send this to the 'bb.

  > If my station were
  >automated, I wouldn't even have to be home to work these satellites.
  >Try doing that with analog satellites.  :-)

  Actually, that's precisely what I'm trying to do at the moment.  Does
anybody know of any cheap (or free) software to take audio from
a sound-card and send it over a tcp/ip connection?  (I looked briefly
at the Basic "real audio" server, but it seems to only stream from
pre-made files.)

  -al
  WB1BQE (Who seldom operates from his official "control point"...)

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home