Re: STUPID DIGITAL QUESTION

>Thank you for all the work you've done to get local packet nodes connected to
>the Internet.  I remember sitting at a picnic table with an HP 95 LX palmtop,

You're welcome. Believe it or not, there's at least one ham out there
who considers me a traitor to ham radio for having made it so easy to
use the Internet to link amateur packet radio users. To him, it's not
"real" ham radio unless it's *all* ham radio.

This is totally silly, of course, because the power of IP comes from
its ability to combine the best of all the various wireless and wired
networking technologies. It lets you choose the right tool for each
job, letting us reserve radio for where it makes the most sense.

Phil