Re: STUPID DIGITAL QUESTION

> If you think letting your TNC talk to another TNC isn't fun why are
>  you letting you modem talk to another modem?  I don't see much
>  difference

Hey guys, my modem filed my taxes tonight while I was talking on FO-20 to
N8XQM, W1BFN, and KF4FDJ.  I'm not joking.  The I-net is a wonderful thing.
So is FO-20--communications down to the horizon with 10 Watts.  I've been
curious about digisats for quite a while and have enjoyed the exchange and
learned a little.  My only question is:  why aren't there any TNCs listed on
ebay?

73, Jerry