Re: Stupid Digital Sats.

On Thursday, 18 February 1999, N7TKO wrote:

>  have no intention of continuing this. Maybe it was the word "STUPID" that got my red
> hair temper fired up. I also will give my call sign, not just a name.

Please allow me to correct something Bert.  Mike's initial post was
titled "Stupid Digital Question".  His post said nothing about digital
sats being stupid.  All of the replies he got were also titled "Stupid
Digital Question".  I'm not sure where you got "Stupid Digital Sats" as
your title...but it wasn't from this BB.

When you clicked on "reply"....your mail program should have pasted the
correct title in the subject line for you.

I'm afraid you may have gotten all "fired-up" for nothing....and for
that...I'm sorry.

73 //Garie  *K8KFJ*
AMSAT #32574