QST South Africa

There is a 2 week expedition to south Africa that would like to use the
Kenwood HT as their sole Satellite Communicator back to the US.  This is
trivial to do, as long as we can find a South African station that has a
standard TNC, a 2 meter radio, the Internet, and a PC...

If you want to establish an internet linked South African ground station,
please let me know so I can send details.

de WB4APR, Bob