STUPID DIGITAL QUESTION

     Good morning to the net/BBS.
       I know everyone has different ideas as to what's fun. This includes
     amateur radio operators. But could someone please explain to me the
     attraction to digital satellites?
        I've worked analog sats and enjoy doing it. And when I can afford it I
     enjoy trying something different.
        I've done some terestrial packet and used it to get updated keps years
     ago and ended up being totally bored with it. I admit I don't have an
     interest in running a packet BBS and if I had maybe I would develope a
     queriosity about satellite packet. Maybe it's because I have know idea what
     information is being sent via sat-pac or something.
        To my knowledge, I don't have anyone locally who is working the digital
     birds so maybe if a couple of you using this mode would drop me a line and
     let me know just what your doing and what the interest is I'd appreciate
     it.
         Thanks, Mike

     ka7hbb@navicom.com
     mike_nason@hp.com