AO-16

Hello Everyone! I need help setting up for AO-16. I am using a Yaesu 736r and a PacComm PSK1T. I am talking to the PSK with Wisp,  Wisp is putting the PSK in full duplex. I am receiving a signal, the PSK is not rec. , no dcd lighting. Psk set for
Mode=SAT
Modem = In
JT/SP=Joint
I set AFC to none, as I'm letting Wisp do the Freq change.
DCD OUTPUT SENSE=ACTIVE LOW  ( I have tried HIGH)
I am unsure where to feed the rec signal as I'm using the Yaesu , now wired to pin 4 of the psk cable. I have made the J.MILLER mod. on my radio , and am using this sig.to the PSK
Where am I going wrong? Thanks for any help! 73, Anna
ws4z@amsat.org
Amsat LM 1298A

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home