texas potato masher and yams

where else but in the amsat journal, jan/feb 1999 issue can you find an
article on the texas potato masher and also on yams.

this is great. who ever said we don't like food has to be crazy. but satellites
are our greatest love. great articles, great issue.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg