Instantrack and Rotordrv HELP

Hi,
I am trying to firnd the program Rotordrv that works with Instantrack and Orbitdrv.

I have been given an EMOTATOR az & el rotator with an added PCB in it for automatic tracking of satellites. I am told this added board is Orbitdrv compatable. Orbitdrv requires Rotordrv to run. Orbitdrv works fine when Dummykct is loaded.

Can anyone help me with the program Rotordrv and allso if possible the RS232 connections.

e-mail DLONG@ENG.UND.CO.ZA

Many thanks

Dave ZS5FR