The Station Program rotor calibration.

I just downloaded and installed The Station Program (Demo Version) but can't seem to get the
rotor to calibrate properly.   I am using the Kansas City Tracker board, Yaesu 5400B rotor, Windows 98. It seems to calibrate okay but when you go to Test Rotor the Elevation and Azimuth it will not be correct..  Does the Demo Version not calibrate properly or am I missing something?  I have gone through the calibration several times and end up with the same results.

Reply to    copeland@southwind.net

Thanks in advance.

WAĜZBL
Hayes Copeland