Re: Re[2]: Full-wave loop for 2 meters?

Anyone ever check the pattern and performance of a DDRR antenna--abt 1/4
wave loop with a reflector?  The entire thing either parallel or at right
angle (vertical) to the earth. (The DDRR is approx 1/4 wave loop.) I
built one which I occasionally use mobile becuz it's very low-profile --
about 2 inches high (handy in parking garages). I've no idea how it might
perform on high angle sats.