Re: Full-wave loop for 2 meters?

It's almost as easy to homebrew an eggbeater as it is to whip up a single
loop for 2.  (If that's the issue...)  I find the combination of my
homebrew 2m eggbeater and 10 meter horizontal loop allows me to hear myself
on RS-15 really well.  It's especially rewarding to hear yourself on that
bird when you're using about $6 worth of antenna hardware.  I do cheat
sometimes and use a Hamtronics remote preamp for the 10 meter side...

--
73 de Joel, WØJDJ
AMSAT #1795