Re: Full-wave loop for 2 meters?

Hello
I once tried a full wave loop for up-link  on old RS-10.  As I remember
the results were not overly impressive.  I did not try to persue much
further at the time.  In theory it should work as well as my 10M loop I
use for receive.  Keeping in mind it would only be good for elevations
above 30 degrees or so.  The possibilities that come to mind would be,
tiltable loops, co-phased loops, loops with reflectors.  The
possibilities boggle the mind.hi.
73...Bob...W7LRD.