Re: Full-wave loop for 2 meters?

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 02:35:50 EST, SSneidar@aol.com wrote:

>Yes. Greg wb6fzh/kh6 here in Hawaii has been having pretty good luck with an
>eggbeater antenna (two loops at 90 degrees to each other.

I know that a lot of folks have been having success with the
eggbeaters; I was thinking more along the lines of a single
horizontally-oriented full-wave loop along the lines of what some
people have been using on 10 meters.  I know it would be linearly
polarized, but I was wondering if anyone has tried one.

73

Jim

Jim Shorney                                          -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorn@binary.net
nu0c@amsat.org
NU0C
Lincoln, NE, USA