Re[2]: Full-wave loop for 2 meters?

02-15-99
This is an interesting topic and I would like to know the results of any
experiments.
I have always thought the turnstyle was a good antenna for this
application and maybe the "loop" would be better. What was the thought?
One loop horizontal to the ground - reflector????. My thought has always
been to use crossed loops mounted vertically and matched like the
turnstyle.
73, Dan

When I was making the indoor mode A loop, I thought about doing a 2M
version as well.  Haven't gotten around to try it yet.  Should work as
well as the 10M version.

Hmm.  Maybe next weekend when I have more time.

73, de Danny

Daniel R  Messano
KE4RAP@AMSAT.ORG