Re: APRSat Rumors!

Guys, I don't know if this is any consolation, but the movie "April in
Paris" is running on American Movie Classics--just caught it the other day.
 There is some apropos satire on the State Dept. and bureaucratic double
binds in that movie.  Ray Bolger without his scarecrow suit.  And of
course, Doris Day. . .

It's a product of a more innocent age.  But as the French say, "Plus ca
change, plus c'est la meme chose."  (loosely translated:  The more things
change, the more they stay the same).

73 from Peter, KD7MW