sstv

Hey group

The last 20 or so pictures on sstv from MIR today are of no use. I'm wondering
if we can , by paket or through Miles , let the Mir crew know they need to
pick a different window, or perhaps lower the lightening in the cabin by the
camera or maybe move the camera closer to the window.

All the pictures today at my qth show is the bright solar panels and a
reflextion of the camera lens.

This just my oppioun and I only represent myself. A ham who just loves Mir and
pacsats.

I don't mean to upset anyone.

send flames to KB0VBZ@amsat.org
Rick