FS: FC-20

Finally over the learning curve hump of my FT-847. Still a lot to learn but
I've got the basics down pat. Works great!

Find I do not have any use for the FC-20 HF antenna tuner that came with it
so it's up for sale. It's still in the plastic wrap, unused. Asking $230,
and
I'll ship within the lower 48 states..
---------

Now on to completing my Sat WAS: Need Wyoming, S.C. & Ark. I'll be prowling
RS-15, RS-13, FO-20 & 29 & on occasion,  AO-27.

73

Denny, WB8K

please reply directly to:

wb8k@amsat.org or  eightk@hotmail.com