Re: SSTV on Mir Today

At 03:12 PM 2/9/99 -0500, Tony/AB2CJ wrote:
>    Greetings all ....   Looks like Mir is running SSTV again. For those
>that  missed the opertunity the last time , heres another chance to copy
>the     73, Tony

Unfortunately, the MIREX managers had announced that the digipeater would
be on for the Mir/APRS experiment.... I know there were about 30
disappointed school kids at our location and wonder how many others
were depending upon a schedule announced by MIREX for that particular
orbit.

73 Wayne N5WD
 trustee K5SRE - Sam Rosen Elementary School, Fort Worth, Texas