W1B Results

Howdy all,

Another "W1B Special Event" is in the record books. A big "THANKS" to all that
worked us. The high points this weekend included helping one ham on RS-13
finish his WAS by giving him Vermont and working some new ones on AO-27
especially 13 year old KD5FAV. On site, we had a lot of interest in the
satellite gear and we got a ham from one of the college radio clubs to sit in
and work a few on the FO birds. This college wants to set up a Sat station and
now has a good idea how to go about it.

AO-10 was really out of the picture this weekend although we were able to
complete a QSO with Jeff, KB2WQM at perigee. Looking at the log before we
scrub it, we made 112 contacts this weekend. Clean sweeps were made by K5VAS
and VE6EGN. KF4FDJ and KB2WQM only missed by one. Our only DX was G4CUO on
RS-13. We did get to work WD4ASW at the Miami Hamfest on AO-27.

Once again thanks to all! If you want a certificate confirming contact, please
send a QSL to N1JEZ at my callbook address. When the certificate get printed
in the next few weeks we'll get'em sent out!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ + Beau N1MJD
"W1B"