updating update

All,
 Well, I have received replies of changes from two individuals, both
covering different 80M nets that AMSAT is involved in, plus one
confirmation of information OK.
 If there are no other replies by the end of the coming week, the
two changes will be made and the new list will be forwarded to our
long-suffering "AMSAT Journal" editor, Russ Tillman.
 So, if you've got a change or a new net that needs to be added, please
let me know. If you diddn't get the post of the list that was forwarded
to this mailing list (or if the server or you computer sent it off to
the electronic round file), let me know and I'll get you a copy of the
list ASAP.
 Thanks to all.

Later,
Andy Reynolds