L2PCX - 9600 Bd modem - please help me !

Hello !

I've made the great modem - l2pcx by OE5DXL. As it is written, it is
"
  Resident multi-Port AX.25-Driver for IBM-compatible and Modem(s) attached
  to the RS232, 9600bit/s FSK with G3RUH-compatible Scrambler, Voltage
  Supply from the Serial Port.
"
But I have some problems with software driver . I'd like to contact somebody,
who is using this type of 9600 modem and who can give me some advice.

Thanks,
Gustaw SQ7DUM
E-mail :gustaw47@friko6.onet.pl