Update 4FEB98

	Okay, so the thing failed, but we're still keeping our fingers crossed.If
there is another attempt Friday morning, I'll have an update on the web
page.  I will be home from work (day off!) so I'll transmit if there is a
mirror there.  I suggest that you check the page after 1500 UTC (in case I
sleep late).
	Thanks to all of you for your interest and support!

		http://wwww.bcn.net/~dhorton/zarex.html

        |\     /|           Don Horton  N1ISB   FN32kp
        | ``''' |           President, Northern Berkshire Amateur Radio Club
        \(O) (O)/
      __  \   /  __         http://www.bcn.net/~dhorton/index.html
   --oooO--(_)--Oooo--