ZAREX 430 skeds?

  I am plagued by extensive line noise on 144. Anyone want to try a 430 sked. I
should be able to make all passes on the 4th, with some difficulty. I have no
idea of mirror geometry, path loss, etc. but I have wasted more of my life on
less thrilling and unsuccessful projects. ;-) Lemme know by private email.

                                        Pete/wa4hei

  The meek will not inherit the Earth.