Update 3FEB99

	We have added two more potential passes to our list.  Please check the web
pabe for details.

	We're all hoping you hear us, and that maybe somebody will be able to get
a sinal back as well.  Someone sent me a "philosophical" piece of email
tonight (he doesn't even know about ZAREX) which said, in part, "Never
laugh at someone's dreams."  Believe me, I'm not laughing -- just smiling
and keeping my fingers crossed.  Thanks in advance to all of you for your
support and interest!

        |\     /|           Don Horton  N1ISB   FN32kp
        | ``''' |           President, Northern Berkshire Amateur Radio Club
        \(O) (O)/
      __  \   /  __         http://www.bcn.net/~dhorton/index.html
   --oooO--(_)--Oooo--